Hello lovely people! It's that time again!! The next ATC Swap is launching today! And I have a fun surprise too, keep reading for the details. :)
The theme for the July swap is Get Outside.
Think soft breezes, fresh cut grass, pesky mosquitos, and jumping in puddles. Sunburnt noses, diving for treasures, and long walks on the beach. Explore your world!
Super fun awesome bonus surprise for this swap!!
I have teamed up with the amzing MMedel Illustrations for a set of themed digital images for participants! You do not have to use it, but each participant gets to select one of the five images at sign up. The image will be emailed to you. Maria is also lovingly awarding one random particpant with 3 digital images, or a bundle, of their choice AND 30% shop discount! Super sweet!
How does this swap work?
1. You sign up by filling in this form.
2. You create 9 identical ATCs
3. Watch this handy packing VIDEO and/or read this ARTICLE on how to properly ship your ATCs.
4. If you choose to ship in a card collector sleeve, place each ATC in the sleeve, and post them in an envelope with proper postage. If you do not ship in a sleeve, that is ok! Refer to the video and/or article on ways to ship them safely. The host has sleeves available for return shipping.
5. Remember to either include postage for return in a standard envelope (1 regular First Class stamp AND 2-3 additional oz stamps - excess will be returned) AND $2, or $5 to cover host expense (ATC shipping and digital image).
6. Mail the ATCs, allowing sufficient time for them to reach the host by the due date.
When all swaps are received on the due date, I will swap them ... repack them ... mail them ... and you receive happy mail with ATCs made by other artists!
Signups are open from June 8 - 30, 2018
Swap items are due to arrive with the host on Friday, July 13thI will email all recipients the details of where to send the ATCs after sign up closes (June 30th), but you are welcome to send me a message if you have them ready to send sooner than that.
There is plenty of time for international participation. Please allow 4 weeks for delivery of your ATCs, and you must contact me for postage costs.The amazing Dawn Lewis is hosting again for the Australia participants! You can find her information and signup form HERE.TO JOIN IN THE FUN (YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO),
FILL OUT THE FORM HERE.Please read my FAQs post for help on what an ATC is, size, and ways to safely ship them. So far, everyone has done an amazing job! These are meant to be fun!
Below are the amazing ATCs from the May Swap: Salty! I think they are all amazing!! Great job to everyone!
The one below was my own salty sailor, with the colors I used to watercolor him.
I can't wait to see the masterpieces for the Get Outside swap!! Woot! xo
#thefrolickingfairy #atcswap #getoutside #artisttradingcard #atc #hiking #biking #adventure #explore #mmedel_illustrations #summer #outside #handmade