Time for the next ATC (Artist Trading Card) Swap! A Kindred Stamps sponsored swap is back, after much demand in the Kindred Stamps Fan Club. Of course, I am more than happy to oblige!
The theme for this swap is.. (drumroll)
1. move or jump suddenly or rapidly upward or forward
2. originate or arise from
1. the season after winter and before summer, in which vegetation begins to appear
2. a resilient device, typically a helical metal coil, that can be pressed or pulled but returns to its former shape when released
In short, spring can represent a season of new growth or a new bounce in your step, a move in a new direction or call to action. Use your imagination and let inspiration lead you!
Since Kindred Stamps is sponsoring this swap, I must ask that you use an image from Kindred Stamps in your project. You can still use other companies’ products, but the focal image needs to be from Kindred Stamps. There are plenty of physical images, digital images, AND stickers (yes, you can use stickers!) that more than fit this theme, so get creative!
2. You create 10 ATCs -- keep one, mail 9
3. Watch this handy packing VIDEO and/or read this ARTICLE on how to properly ship your ATCs.
4. If you choose to ship in a card collector sleeve, place each ATC in the sleeve, and post them in an envelope with proper postage. If you do not ship in a sleeve, that is ok! Refer to the video and/or article on ways to ship them safely. The host has sleeves available for return shipping.
5. Remember to either include postage for return in a standard envelope (a single 2 ounce stamp should be enough) AND $2 participation fee, OR $5 for the host to take care of that for you. PLEASE include your mailing address WITH your cards if you do not send a self-addressed envelope to make it easier for the host. Just on a slip of paper or post-it note is more than sufficient.
6. Mail the ATCs, allowing sufficient time for them to reach the host by the due date.
Signups are open from 21st March - 31st March, 2020.
Swap items are due to arrive with the host on Saturday, 2nd May.
I will email all recipients the details of where to send the ATCs after sign up closes, but you are welcome to send me a message if you have them ready to send sooner than that. There is plenty of time for international participation. Please allow 4 weeks for delivery of your ATCs, and you must contact me for postage costs.
TO JOIN IN THE FUN (YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO),
FILL OUT THE FORM HERE.
Please read my FAQs post for help on what an ATC is, size, and ways to safely ship them. So far, everyone has done an amazing job! These are meant to be fun!
I can't wait to see what awesome masterpieces you create! Have fun with this, get creative, and let's share some smiles!
#thefrolickingfairy #kindredstamps #atc #artisttradingcard #atcswap #spring #springhassprung #springintoaction #springinyourstep #springflowers #bouncy #whattodowhenyouisolate #getcrafty #getcreative #handmade #papercraft