Time for the next ATC (Artist Trading Card) Swap! A Kindred Stamps sponsored swap is back, after much demand in the Kindred Stamps Fan Club. Of course, I am more than happy to oblige! I am also happy to announce that we have hosts in Australia and Europe too!!
The theme for this swap is.. (drumroll)
1 : the region beyond the earth's atmosphere or beyond the solar system
2a : a limited extent in one, two, or three dimensions : distance, area, volume
b : an extent set apart or available parking space floor space
c : the distance from other people or things that a person needs in order to remain comfortable invading my personal space
In short, space can mean many things--the vast expanse beyond our own, and great open areas right here in our present. Use your imagination and let inspiration lead you!
Since Kindred Stamps is sponsoring this swap, I must ask that you use an image from Kindred Stamps in your project. You can still use other companies products, but the focal image needs to be from Kindred Stamps. There are plenty of physical images, digital images, AND stickers (yes, you can use stickers!) that more than fit this theme, so get creative!
2. You create 10 ATCs -- keep one, mail 9
3. Watch this handy packing VIDEO and/or read this ARTICLE on how to properly ship your ATCs.
4. If you choose to ship in a card collector sleeve, place each ATC in the sleeve, and post them in an envelope with proper postage. If you do not ship in a sleeve, that is ok! Refer to the video and/or article on ways to ship them safely. The host has sleeves available for return shipping.
5. Remember to either include postage for return in a standard envelope (a single 2 ounce stamp should be enough) AND $2 participation fee, OR $5 for the host to take care of that for you. PLEASE include your mailing address WITH your cards if you do not send a self-addressed envelope to make it easier for the host. Just on a slip of paper or post-it note is more than sufficient.
6. Mail the ATCs, allowing sufficient time for them to reach the host by the due date.
Signups are open from 10th February - 28th February, 2019.
Swap items are due to arrive with the host on Friday, 29th March.I will email all recipients the details of where to send the ATCs after sign up closes, but you are welcome to send me a message if you have them ready to send sooner than that. There is plenty of time for international participation. Please allow 4 weeks for delivery of your ATCs, and you must contact me for postage costs.
TO JOIN IN THE FUN (YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO),
FILL OUT THE FORM HERE.
Please read my FAQs post for help on what an ATC is, size, and ways to safely ship them. So far, everyone has done an amazing job! These are meant to be fun!
I can't wait to see what awesome masterpieces you create! Have fun with this, get creative, and let's share some smiles!
#thefrolickingfairy #kindredstamps #atc #artisttradingcard #atcswap #space #outerspace #galaxy #openspace #timeandspace #thegreatunknown #getoutside #getcrafty #getcreative #handmade #papercraft