Time for the next ATC (Artist Trading Card) Swap! A Kindred Stamps sponsored swap is back, after much demand in the Kindred Stamps Fan Club. Of course, I am more than happy to oblige! As always, I love to throw a twist in the mix, encourage you to think a bit on the theme.
The theme for this September's swap is.. (drumroll)
Pop Tart Coins
POP culture references, POP music and colors, POP happy art
POP TARTS and Eggos on the way to school, POP and soda at a party
TART fruit and drinks, TART girls teasing boys and clever TART women
TART candies that make you pucker, berry TARTS full of summer yum
COINS found in buried treasure and used to 1UP life
For the twist this swap, instead of the standard card (2.5" x 3.5"), we will be making Artist Trading COINS!! ATCoins are 2.5" circles decorated just as you would a card. A fun shape and something a bit different to add to our swap collections. The coins still fit in card collector sleeves (and will be returned to participants in sleeves like normal).
Since Kindred Stamps is sponsoring this swap, I must ask that you use something from Kindred Stamps in your project. You can still use other company's images, sentiments, etc, but Kindred needs to be used. Don't fret if you do not own anything from Kindred Stamps; Audra has kindly provided a digital image for every participant upon signing up! AND she's replicated the image 10 times (the exact number you need) so just print and color the exact number you need for your swap! The image more than fits this theme and will be a great digital image to add to your Kindred Stamps collection. NOTE: If you wish to send an additional ATCoin (so make 11, keep one and send 10), all of the extras will be shipped to Audra as thanks for being an awesome lady and for display in her shop!
Also, one random participant will receive $10 in Kindred Stamps shop credit!!
2. You create 10 identical ATC Coins -- keep one, mail 9
3. Watch this handy packing VIDEO and/or read this ARTICLE on how to properly ship your ATCs.
4. If you choose to ship in a card collector sleeve, place each ATC in the sleeve, and post them in an envelope with proper postage. If you do not ship in a sleeve, that is ok! Refer to the video and/or article on ways to ship them safely. The host has sleeves available for return shipping.
5. Remember to either include postage for return in a standard envelope (a single 2 ounce stamp should be enough) AND $2 participation fee, OR $5 for the host to take care of that for you. PLEASE include your mailing address WITH your cards if you do not send a self-addressed envelope to make it easier for the host. Just on a slip of paper or post-it note is more than sufficient.
6. Mail the ATCs, allowing sufficient time for them to reach the host by the due date.
Signups are open from July 31 - August 31, 2018
Swap items are due to arrive with the host by Friday, September 14thI will email all recipients the details of where to send the ATCs after sign up closes (August 31st), but you are welcome to send me a message if you have them ready to send sooner than that.
There is plenty of time for international participation. Please allow 4 weeks for delivery of your ATCs, and you must contact me for postage costs.
FILL OUT THE FORM HERE.
Please read my FAQs post for help on what an ATC is, size, and ways to safely ship them. So far, everyone has done an amazing job! These are meant to be fun!
I can't wait to see what awesome Coins you create! Have fun with this, get creative, and let's share some smiles!
#thefrolickingfairy #kindredstamps #atc #artisttradingcard #atcswap #artisttradingcoin #coins #poptart #popculture #snackfood #sodapop #popmusic #popart #tart #sour #sweettart #suchatart #getcrafty #getcreative #handmade #papercraft
I will like to buy tart coins, please notify me when the time come.