It seems everyone enjoys making these fun mini cards! ATCs (Artist Trading Cards) really are a lot of fun! I love to flip through my collection--each one makes me smile. This swap is sponsored by the amazing HeartcraftPaper!! I am a wee partial, since I design for Monica, but I think she has a little bit for everyone. You must use an image from HeartcraftPaper, but not to worry--Monica is allowing everyone that signs up the choice of one image from the graphic below! You can choose either the pegasus or sweet witch!
Swap items are due to arrive with the host on Friday, September 28th
Swap Item: ATCs
Theme: Take Flight
Sponsor: HeartcraftPaper (must use)
Restriction: Must include return postage and $2 -OR- $5 to cover packing/shipping for USA residents; contact me if international
You MUST use something from HeartcraftPaper, but you can include any other stamp company, any colour scheme, any technique you like as long as you stay within the Take Flight theme. Monica, owner of HeartcraftPaper, is kindly sponsoring two images for this swap. You can select one of the two below that fit within the theme, or use another HeartcraftPaper digital image that you currently own. For my ATC above, I used some of HCP's digital paper for the background and printed that adorable witch at 2" wide. She looks so happy in her flight for sweeties!
There is plenty of time for international participation; please allow 4 weeks for delivery of your ATCs, and you must contact me for postage costs.
TO JOIN IN THE FUN (YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO),
FILL OUT THE FORM HERE.
Please read my FAQs post for help on what an ATC is, size, and ways to safely ship them. So far, everyone has done an amazing job! These are meant to be fun!
How does this swap work?
1. You sign up by filling in this form.
2. You create 9 identical ATCs
3. Watch this handy packing VIDEO and/or read this ARTICLE on how to properly ship your ATCs.
4. If you choose to ship in a card collector sleeve, place each ATC in the sleeve, and post them in an envelope with proper postage. If you do not ship in a sleeve, that is ok! Refer to the video and/or article on ways to ship them safely. The host has sleeves available for return shipping.
5. Remember to either include postage for return in a standard envelope (1 regular First Class stamp AND 1 additional oz stamp) AND $2, or $5 to cover host expense.
6. Mail the ATCs, allowing sufficient time for them to reach the host by the due date.
I can't wait to see what you create!! Until then.. get crafting! xo
#thefrolickingfairy #atcswap #artisttradingcard #atc #handmade #heartcraftpaper #takeflight #witchyhalloween #halloween #igotwings #unicornpegasus #pegasus #digitalstamps #pumpkinfamily #digitalpaper